Friday 7 October 2011

Blonde joke move on if your offended ..Yes I am Blonde?

How did the blonde break her leg raking leaves?


She fell out of the tree.


What do you call a blonde with two brain cells?


Pregnant.


How many blondes does it take to change a lightbulb?


%26quot;What%26#039;s a lightbulb?%26quot;


How can you tell if a blonde has been using your computer?


Because there%26#039;s white-out all over the screen.


Did you hear about the blonde that got caught in a bear trap?


She chewed off both her arms and one leg and was still stuck.


Want to amuse a blonde?


Give her a piece of paper with %26quot;Please Turn Over%26quot; written on both sides.


What did the blonde name her pet zebra?


%26quot;Spot%26quot;


%26quot;


What is long and hard for a sexy blonde?


Grade 3|||Meh no offense but all of those jokes are really old and not funny although that might be because I%26#039;ve heard them before








Edit: For the girl below, yea she messed that one up it is meant to be %26#039;Tip Ex%26#039; as the blonde makes so many errors typing that instead of deleating them she Tip ex%26#039;s them out|||gay|||haha lol im a sandy blonde does this count for me lol|||lol, those r good. some i have never heard of, but i like them!|||LOL! that is freakin funny!|||i didnt know blondes could laugh at themselves....my grandmother%26#039;s a blonde but she refuses to laugh at blonde jokes...she thinks they are condescending...|||thats just cheered me up. have a star and send some more jokes.|||I am a blond, I am not offended but a little annoyed because of this one:


How can you tell if a blond has been using your computer?


Because there%26#039;s white-out all over the screen.


I don%26#039;t get it???





Thanks (Ask Me Your Name) I understand now lol =)|||they aiight. not amazing.|||lol very funny. I am blond and I still find these jokes funny. I guess it%26#039;s always nice to feel cleverer than someone else. :)|||LOL !! You have more? :D|||Hahahaha good ones :)|||not offended at all and im a true blonde


i especially love the third 1 and d 6th very funny..


lolz


im blonde but i love blonde jokes..


1 time while in class we had a sub so we were blugging and my friend, he stood up infront ov d class telling blonde jokes but replacing d blonde 2 my name..


lol


it was really funny ohhh yer and really embarracind..


tc stazii|||Great.





What is it called when a Blonde dyes her hair brown?


Artificial intelligent.|||those were some classics......I loved the third grade one and the first one.....old ones are alsways good for a giggle!! Thanks for making my morning!!|||i love i love!!!!|||My sister is a blonde and she isn%26#039;t offended, and she laughed with me when I told her your jokes...|||nice....|||lol