Friday 7 October 2011

How can i log into my computer with my log in page not displaying the type password box?

uh...hey there...anyone. i%26#039;m new to this so bear with me. i%26#039;m pretty desperate cos i dont know wat to do. I have a fujitsu siemens laptop that was working good till i started fooling around. i installed style XP on it and changed my themes...and other stuff. i also changed the log in window...you know..where u get to type in your password under your user name. i used a new theme(some CIA background) and logged off. now i cant log in anymore cos it doesnt show nowhere for you to type in your password. it%26#039;s just the..standby/shutdown/log off window. nothin else.


i tried restartin in safe mode but it just goes back to that bleedin window,even in safe mode. i cant get into my computer no more.


sorry i%26#039;m going on but i got a project in there to turn in by thursday and i%26#039;m in trouble if i miss that. i NEED someone to tell me how to go pass that page. what am i gonna do? it was workin fine till i changed the theme...now this problem has got me stumped. i gotta log in somehow.|||Go to your Control Panel, User Accounts.


Click on your Username. Click Remove my Password|||Hey,





It sounds like you are automatically logging in already! Try Logoff and see what hapens!