Friday 7 October 2011

What has happened to my memory stick?

there was a rumour that there was a virus that, when our memory sticks were plugged into our computers, deleted everything on it or changed it so it was viewed as a folder not a removable disk. none of this has happened to me, however when i plugged my memory stick in to my home computer it has now changed its name to %26quot;your hacked%26quot;.



any ideas what sorta virus this is or how to fix it ... also are any of my files in danger (i%26#039;ve backed them up of course but obviously if put some work on there to take to school and it is deleted im screwed)|||Best thing to do is re-format the Memory Stick. If you go to my computer and right click on the Memory Stick Icon, click the Format button. In there leave all the settings at default and then press the format button. this will delete all the files on it, but also any bad files that may be infected|||Hi,



The first thing to do is to run an anti-virus program with up to date anti-virus definitions.



Once you are sure that your pc is clean then format the memory stick.



Arnak
  • whipped cream stiff
  • How can I keep the blankets on my baby?
  •