Friday 7 October 2011

My Computer has a Virus,how can I get it off?

I don%26#039;t know what in the world is wrong with it but its just acting crazy.


It won%26#039;t let me open anything on my computer,and when I try to this gray box pops up saying


%26quot;Application cannot be executed.The file mspaint.exe is infected.Do you want to activate your antivirus now?%26quot;





Except change the file name to whatever I tried to open,like in that case I tried to open paint.


And when I click %26quot;Yes%26quot; it takes me to


http://platinum-soft.net/purchase?r=57.9





Obviously to buy something I do not want to buy.


I have AVG Free 8.5 but it won%26#039;t even let me open that.





And it cuts off randomly sometimes.





It was working fine,but I went out of town for a week and when I came back it was like this.


I have no idea what to do,Help please?|||This is a malware infection called Anti-Virus live.





Try these steps to disable the %26quot;is infected%26quot; messages and the malware program:





http://www.ehow.com/how_5778081_remove-a鈥?/a>





Step one is vital. Add additional details here or message me if you%26#039;re having problems with it.|||Your most likely infected with a fake av.


-it jams ur AVG.











Boot into safemode with networking (F7/F8 at startup)








then go to download.com and install malwarebytes %26amp; Spybot Search %26amp; Destroy.


Update - Full scan - Fix Problem





Cant be run? Combofix first.











Note: if you don%26#039;t have Safemode with networking, then you have two other options:


-Go into normal safemode, and transfer the programs through USB from another pc.


-startup normal. Start - Run - taskmgr.exe - processes - close some of the obvious unwanted things. Until you can get online and do the things above.




















Feel free to contact me regarding any trouble you may have~|||Start task manager (you might have to do that right after reboot) and stop all processes named sysguard or similar. Then find coresponding files and delete them.


Here are more detailed instructions : http://www.2-viruses.com/remove-antiviru鈥?/a>


Alternatively, you can use spyware doctor or malwarebytes to remove it.|||Download this program and run it immediately if you can in SAFE Mode. It will remove the problem.





Here%26#039;s the link:





http://download.cnet.com/ESET-NOD32-Anti鈥?/a>





ESET NOD32 Antivirus proactively detects and disables viruses, trojans, worms, adware, spyware, phishing, rootkits and other Internet threats. This is the best! CNET 5 Star Rating.|||Microsoft has an anti virus it work pretty well, try it out. hope this helps





http://www.microsoft.com/Security_Essent鈥?/a>