Friday 7 October 2011

My Yahoo main page changed it's appearance. I don't like it at all. How can I change it back to what I had?

Someone named Scsriver responded and said, %26quot;Over on your right side of your yahoo page there is page options click on it.%26quot; I appreciate your answer, but there is no Options button on this new Yahoo main page. None at all. Can someone help? I really hate this ugly looking new page. Also, I noticed that the old main page for yahoo is still on my work computer. This ugly new main yahoo page only happened on my home computer.





|||Yahoo is testing a new layout.





Apparently %26quot;m.yahoo.com%26quot; is not the yahoo.com version for mobiles, but a new site layout which is tested on a couple of users without asking them for their consent first. Some users like it, but most don%26#039;t. Many are upset as they cannot get to their mails without clicking many different links before they get to read anything. One user reports that he was told he can%26#039;t get the layout changed. His reaction: he simply made his mail account his homepage and bookmarked the other Yahoo services. Well, I%26#039;ve been doing this for a long time myself as I want to be able to choose which Yahoo services to use and how to use them...


http://ycorpblog.com/2008/09/17/testing-鈥?/a>





Note: some users report that clearing the browser cache of cookies and temp files and then typing http://www.yahoo.com/ in the browser window resolved the problem, but it didn%26#039;t help in all cases.