Friday 7 October 2011

A question about Outlook Express on my computer.?

Please help! I am an older gentleman (well, OK then, an ancient one) and have just joined the computer age. I am using a desktop computer presented to me by my daughter: she wanted a new laptop. My service provider is BT, and I am really pleased with the service they give me. In addition, I have another email address with Yahoo. Outlook Express is still here on my computer: I have changed the identity from her name to mine.





So far so good. Here%26#039;s the problem - she uses Outlook Express on her own computer for emails and does of course have her own email address, which is nothing like mine in any way.





But emails which should go directly to her computer are still coming through to me, despite changing the identity. Can this problem be solved - or should I try to kill off Outlook on my computer - and if so, how?





I really would appreciate your help on this one, since computers are still pretty new, and sometimes frightening, to me.





Sincere thanks!|||The problem is that your daughter%26#039;s email account still remains in the Outlook Express in your computer. You must delete the account and configure your own email account, if it is not yet done.





Removing the email account:





Menu Tools%26gt;Accounts


(Highlight the name of the account and then press the Remove or Delete button on the right)|||http://www.zolved.com/synapse/view_conte鈥?/a>


click the link


this one comes with pictures ,making it easy to follow