Friday 7 October 2011

Is there a computer engineer/ computer software engineer among you?

OR do you know one?


I%26#039;m asking this because I need a computer software/ computer engineer to answer these question


if you don%26#039;t want to post you answer publicly you can email me the answers.(just go to my profile)





Full Name?


1. When did you know you wanted to be an engineer?


2. When did you decided that you want to be a computer software engineer?


3. For how long have you been in this field?


4. What school did you go to?


5. What degree do you have for this field?


6. How was your college life?


7. How was computer software engineering in your college?


8. What was your favorite course in college, that dealt with computer software engineering?


9. What is your favorite thing about this field?


10. What is the most interesting thing about this field?


11. What is the least favorite thing about you job/ computer engineering?


12. What companies did you worked for?


13. What company do you work for now?


14. In your field job do you travel often?


15. Do you work in a team?


16. What are your surroundings, when you work?


17. How long does it take you to finish a project?


18. What types of program do you work on?


19. Do you think this job field is popular?


20. Is there anything that you would like to change about your job?


21. What is the most important thing that you learned through your years as a computer engineer?








thank you ^^|||1. My father was one-when I was 10.





2. Above





3. 4 yrs





4. Georgia Tech





5. Bachelor%26#039;s of Engineering





6. Terrible-it was extremely hard





7. Everything was programming





8. %26quot;Software technology%26quot;





9. I enjoy simulating helicopters.





10. Not sure-still looking (LOL)





11. I get tired of sitting in front of a PC all day!





12. Don%26#039;t wanna say that here (email me if you need to know this for a survey)





13. Same as above.





14. Not much, maybe 10-15% travel





15. Nope





16. I have a large office on the 5th floor, but when I started it was more of a cubicle.





17. Depends-most 1-2 weeks





18. C++, Fortran are the programs I use





19. Engineering and computer science are very popular.





20. Yes-I%26#039;d like to travel more





21. Not sure, basically just to learn the syntax of C and it can apply to most any language