Friday 7 October 2011

Logging a ticket onto Maple Story error?

So I forgot my last name and I%26#039;ve always known that you can just log a ticket and figure it out. So today I was logging in and noticed the box that said we needed your last name in order to change your password for whatever reason. Okay then, I thought, so I%26#039;ll just go to support and figure out my last name and everything will be fine.





Well apparently not...I go onto customer support and see this message:





Insufficient Account Information





Invalid Querystring!





For now, I just said remind me to change my password in a month. I know I can%26#039;t keep doing that, just pushing when I actually have to find it later and later. Is anyone else getting this problem or is it just my computer/internet search browser? If so or perhaps anyone, do you know how to fix this problem.





If you can, thank you to all of you in advance.|||I have been experiencing this problem as well, but i think the ticket service is just down at the moment.





Nexon%26#039;s busy/lazy, and they have alot of tickets to read. Maybe they could%26#039;ve crashed.





just be patient. Nexon is a unexpecting company