Saturday 24 September 2011

Admin account on MacBook just disappeard?

Ok, I had posted a previous question trying to change the name on my computer... this is what I was told to do:





Create a new administrator account under your name, then delete the old admin account. The comp should recognize the new name.





I did this... then restarted the comp to refresh it with all the changes I had made. I logged on under ONE of my admin names (remember, I still had 2 made), and went to delete one of the admin accounts. When I tried to delete one of them (and failed), I looked over and saw that ALL of my accounts had been changed to STANDARD. There ISN%26#039;T an admin account anymore!





I tried to somehow contact tech support, but Mac freakin%26#039; makes you PAY for it! ...I%26#039;m so irritated, cuz the computer has somehow hidden this extremely important access...





Please, HOW do I get this admin account back?!|||Maybe you set another admin account, so the old admin account hidden. Oh you delete it. Maybe you shoud run ghost in safe mode to reset the accounter user and creat a new Admin account.