Wednesday 21 September 2011

How to give name for an healthy(unknown partition) which is detected at disk management but not at my computer?

I currently use Windows XP professional. I tried to dual boot it with red hat Linux Enterprise. I used hard disk partition(:F) for this which was completely free. But while installing Red Hat it got struck in between.Now my windows XP is working fine . In disk management the partition exits but i cannot access it through 'my computer' or 'disk management' either for giving a name or for changing name.

Please help me in this matter.Thanks for all your answers and suggestions.
How to give name for an healthy(unknown partition) which is detected at disk management but not at my computer?
Have you tried right clicking and clicking 'Change drive letter and paths' to make it recognisable?