Wednesday 21 September 2011

I forgot my password to my user account on my computer, where can I go and restore it?

Yah, you guys know that after you turn on your computer. Sometimes, it shows up a screen message saying you have to press %26quot;Alt%26quot;+%26quot;Ctrl%26quot;+ %26quot;Delete%26quot;. Afterward, it asks you to provide a username and password? I forgot my password to my computer. But I have the correct username.

So how can I hack into my computer and change the forgetten password? I heard some computer wholesale stores offer this kind of services which to restore my password but cost a lot...

Have any of you had this kind of experience before which you forgot your account's password? If so, how and where did you go in order to restore and re-log into the account? Please tell me the general store's name.. Does Best-buy or other computer or electronic places offer this kind of services?
I forgot my password to my user account on my computer, where can I go and restore it?
There are two easy ways



1. Safe mode

2. Use help command.
I forgot my password to my user account on my computer, where can I go and restore it?
same thing happened to me a while ago. search for a password remover and follow instructions, the removers work better than the recover tools.