Wednesday 21 September 2011

Clicking user accounts problem, please help. DESPERATELY!?

Hi, you guys know in the start menu in Windows XP. at the top there is a picture next to your name, or computer name, usually adminstrator or wotever..

Anyway im tryna access it but i get the message , 'null is null or not an object' how can i fix this? its really bugging me.



I used to be able to do it. the last time i done it i changed my account name to %26quot;mr (my name)%26quot;

Then, i added my picture.



Now i try to re change it or re check it out or just click on it for the heck of it, i get the message.



Please help me with this bug, i tried searchin online for help, but no luck. I know there is a command prompt way of doing it wher you type 'control userpasswords' but, thats like so manual.



help me fix this,

thanks
Clicking user accounts problem, please help. DESPERATELY!?
start - control panel - user accounts