Wednesday 21 September 2011

How do I change this setting on the computer? (More info in details)?

How do you get the computer to show recent searches below where I'm typing when I'm on google, and to show things I have recently typed when I'm entering stuff on websites. For example, when I'm typing in my name and barcode to log onto the library website, to have my name and barcode come up below the stpot where you type. And to get the computer to remember your username on websites. How do I change that setting?
How do I change this setting on the computer? (More info in details)?
You'll find the settings for this option under:



Internet Options %26gt; Content (Tab) %26gt; Settings Button (Under the Autocomplete heading).



Tick whichever options you'd like Internet Explorer to remember %26amp; hit OK.



Have fun!


How do I change this setting on the computer? (More info in details)?
Assuming you're using Internet Explorer:



Tools-Internet Options-Content

Go to the Autocomplete Settings

There are checkmarks for each of the things you mentioned.
  • ittwit
  • dermatologist advice
  •