Wednesday 21 September 2011

I got a new computer & now when I try and access my yahoo email I get the following. Know how to stop it?

Hello !

Just a few more steps to get started...



Your new Mail account includes an editable profile page and a display name, which you can leave as is below, or make changes.



Your Name Display Name This will be your public name
I got a new computer %26amp; now when I try and access my yahoo email I get the following. Know how to stop it?
These Yahoo jackasses are forcing us to adopt the %26quot;new email%26quot; format, as that is the only resolution I've found for this Yahoo spawned problem. Gmail is waiting out there for those of us that get tired of the constant barrage of spam, viruses, and other crap from this anachronistic dinosaur of the internet.
I got a new computer %26amp; now when I try and access my yahoo email I get the following. Know how to stop it?
I dont know if this will work, but its something to try

On this page youre now on in the far upper left

Click Hi_____

Click Profile

This takes you to a page called Yahoo Pulse ( which used to be Yahoo Profile)

On there click PROFILE on the left list of choices.

Try Editing the name that shows currently and then try going into your email..with the changes already completed.



There's a contact us button on yahoo help, but you'll probably need an alternate hotmail or other..address for them to contact you

http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/helpcen鈥?/a>