Friday 16 September 2011

Msn contact name change?

I have a question about msn/windows live msnger.



It's weird how sometimes your contact's name changes when you log on different computers or using Windows Messenger and Msn Web Messenger.



I have this contact whose name's always been (let's say) AA when I log in on Windows Live Msnger on my PC, then one time I logged in on windows messenger, the name showed as BB. I also logged into Msn Web Msnger, it also showed as BB. When I log back on using Windows Live, it goes back to AA. Why does this happen?
Msn contact name change?
that is a really good question. i think it may be they have messenger plus. when u signed on WM it is not Plus so it did not pic it up.



sorry that is the only reason in can think off.
Msn contact name change?
maybe it's msn's way of .... hmmmm...idk.. ive also always wondered that.. sorry .. .. :/