Saturday 24 September 2011

How to change your ipod or itunes from one comuter to another?

I have downloaded itunes on my laptop. I am not sure how to get all the songs off the old computer. I have put the songs on cds and did it that way but now it tells me track 1 ect.... I started to rename them but am not sure what will happen if I sync my ipod. Will it tell me the names and stuff like it does now? Also is there a way that I can switch the computer I hooked the ipod up with? I aslo have an old version of the ipod. It only holds about 200 songs so most are not even on my ipod. I do want to get a new one but just have not got one yet. If I do get a new one will my songs show up on it?
How to change your ipod or itunes from one comuter to another?
Burning audio CDs wasn't the best way to copy them. Original CDs, for example, pull that information from online. Burned CDs don't. That's why it's not there and has been replaced with Track 1, Track 2, etc. Honestly, it would be a lot easier and quicker to just start over. On the old computer, close iTunes. Insert a blank disc and when auto-play opens, choose Open the Folder to View Files. Now just drag and drop the FILES from the computer's hard drive to the disc. When the disc is filled, eject it. Insert it in the new computer and choose the same thing when auto-play runs. Now drag and drop those files to the same folder you got them from on the other computer, probably (My)Music%26gt;iTunes%26gt;iTunes Music%26gt;(artist) and so on. When you've copied all the files, remove the disc. Now import the files to iTunes. Learn more in iTunes Help and Tutorials.



Edit: contrary to the other answer, YES, you can. I've tried it. I've done it. Lots of people have done it.
How to change your ipod or itunes from one comuter to another?
You cant
Hi,

I share you a smart tool called iPod to iPod/Computer/iTunes Transfer.

http://www.mac-dvd-ripper-soft.com/ipod-鈥?/a>





鈼嗏梿鈼嗏梿鈼嗏梿鈼嗏梿

Key Function:

1: Transfer/Share iPod files from one iPod to another iPod.

2: Transfer/Backup iPod files from iPod to your computer.

3: Transfer/Backup iPod files from iPod to your iTunes.

4: Manage your iPod like an harddisk.

5锛歍ransfer files from your PC to your iPod.



鈼嗏梿鈼嗏梿鈼嗏梿鈼嗏梿

With this useful tool you can transfer your iPod files between iPod and iPod, iPod and Computer, iPod and iTunes easily and fast.

Just try it and hope it can help you.
Here I recommend you a A 'must have' utility to copy iPhone / iPod to PC ,it has some wonderful functions:

1,Easily and quickly backup your songs, videos, photos, playlists, podcasts and more from your iTouch/iPhone/iPod to PC.

This iPhone, iPod to PC transfer can backup the songs, videos, photos, playlists, podcasts and more from your iTouch/iPhone/iPod to any folder on your Windows PC.

2,Automatically detect and scan the Connected Apple devices .

3, Keep your iPod, iTouch, iPhone safeBy backuping up iPod and iPhone back to computer and iTunes to keep iPod, iTouch, iPhone safe.

And now you can get the powerful software from the following link:

http://www.ipod-to-pc.net/

what鈥檚 more,if you want to know more about the suite,you can refer to the following link:

http://www.google.cn/search?q=site%3Awww鈥?/a>
  • drawing a circle
  • hair lyrics
  •