Wednesday 21 September 2011

How Can You Tell If Your Computer Has A Virus?

I can not be Absolutely positive but sometime ago I began receiving emails from a friend that had her correct email address but in the first part of it's address was always in error. She uses a library computer however, she has never sent any links to anything and to which she also confirmed upon my asking her. Although I set my spam control settings to no longer accept mail coming from her I still receive mail with her email address. Out of curiosity I placed her name under another email site of mine where there as well I began receiving spam mail from that email address. It's under her address but the first part is different. Example the persons name is JaneDoe@yahoo.com but the mail sent will come under j.d%26lt;JaneDoe@yahoo.com then the next time it may come under yet another version such as kanejacks%26lt;JaneDoe@yahoo.com. The first part of email address forever changes but the last part remains the same. Should my PC have a virus how may I get rid of it on my own without having to get it done professionally? I can't afford to have someone do it for me. I would like to be able to resolve problem on my own. I no longer email the friend so it would be safe to not need her name on my contact list. Upon mentioning this to my friend she stated she has not sent anything to my email address at all within the past 8 months and I know I have not received anything from her up until this situation began taking place about 5 weeks ago. I may on the other hand might have sent a message to her from my PC however she never replied back. I have anti-virus soft ware as well on PC so don't know what else could be happening.
How Can You Tell If Your Computer Has A Virus?
You can check if you have a virus by clicking http://www.avg.com/us-en/download-trial and download one of the advanced trials. It can also use mail-filter to determine whether or not the email is legit.
How Can You Tell If Your Computer Has A Virus?
If your PC start working slowly or takes lots of time to boot up, then you need to scan computer for virus. Might be there is some virus.. Best way to know about virus is if there is any non-executable file automatically created in every folder. Always have updated PC antivirus installed to be secure from virus.
  • grey hair
  • red hair
  •