Wednesday 21 September 2011

What kind of things can someone do to invade your privacy or control and change account settings?

I'm always leary on using IM with people I don't know. Only because I know they can download software to invade your privacy, see everything your doing on your computer, even take copies of all your videos. Now I was talking with a guy on a site and agreed to email him but I didn't want to I'm yet. I sent an email this morning and as soon as I hit sent then a window opens saying I've been signed out because I've been signed in on another computer. I didn't click OK in the box because I know that hackers try to get you to click on a certain area but in all reality when you do it can give them access or something to that effect. So I hit ctrl+alt+del and ended program. When I tried to sign back in I put my user name in and hit tab but automatically signed me in without my password. Now I cant change stealth settings or click on contacts or their details....Can you explain to me what just happened and how do I find out if someone is controling my computer. But more importantly stop them in their tracks!

Thanks Ronnie Cake
What kind of things can someone do to invade your privacy or control and change account settings?
this is why i don't use IM like MSN ect