Saturday 24 September 2011

How do you get those cute "girlface " cartoon pictures below your profile name when you ask/answer a question?

I don%26#039;t remember when I signed onto this site for the first time - but so many people have with their profile name - those cute cartoony pictures of guys and girls faces and/ or photos. Mine is one of those ugly blah faint gray silouettes - and it%26#039;s of a guy!!! and I am definitely a girl! I can find anywhere on the page or home where I can change it - and I don%26#039;t know where so many of you got those cute animated faces - Can you tell me how and explain in detail how to change it? I am not very good with computers -so give me very clear easy instructions ok???? THANKS!!!!!!|||Since you answerd my question I%26#039;ll answer yours.


you click on your picture and then it will give you options and you click edit my profile and then below you will get an option to use %26quot;no picture%26quot; or %26quot;360 picture%26quot; or %26quot;edit avatar%26quot; click edit avatar and then you get to choose the clothes


clear anough?