Wednesday 21 September 2011

No one answered my question last time... so here goes? Xbox 360 users?

Alright if you have a 360 and you use msn or some sort of messenger on it then this question is for you. I just got my xbox, and I use msn messenger on it sometimes. When I am on messenger, my display name automatically defaults to my email address. Is it possible to change my display name? If so, how? (If you don't know what I mean, you know how on messenger on the computer you can go to options and change your name under the heading %26quot;Type your name as you want others to see it? Same idea. Can you do that?) Come on people someone HAS to know the answer to this. Help?!
No one answered my question last time... so here goes? Xbox 360 users?
Unfortunately, this is not possible on the 360. You can't view or have a display name, only an e-mail address.
No one answered my question last time... so here goes? Xbox 360 users?
Did anyone answer this time?
i don't know how i did it but when i type something to someone else it says my name, not my e-mail. maybe you have to put your name on your computer so that when you send a message your name goes attached to it, that's how it is with mine like i have my name on the display name and that's what appears on xbox live. sorry if this doesn't help