Saturday 24 September 2011

I NEED MAJOR HELP anyone please help?

Ok im in serious stuff right now. I am taking a computer class and I haven%26#039;t been able to pass it I really need to get out if not I will get kicked out (its an academy) and I have until tomorrow to complete the course. The trick is to do the work on your computer and print it out yourself with your name on it. And I dont know how to do the work I tried asking EVERYBODY but nobody seems to help not even the teacher. So my friend has all the work printed out with her name on them and what I want to do is change her name to mine. That way by tomorrow which is the deadline Ill have the work completed.OH PLEASE HELP I DONT WANT TO GET KICKED OUT over a tough class. Should I use %26quot;white out%26quot; to cover her name and then print them again???|||Well your friend knows how ask if he/she can come over and help you.Or do not use white out trust me the teacher will find out.|||By doing that you will get done for plagiarizing and will fail.





What is it about that you need help with?