Friday 16 September 2011

How can i change the background of my computer?

don't the desktop, the background from where i log in to my account

when you turn your computer on %26amp; if you have a password, the picture and the name of the account will appear

i want to change that background

i seen my teachers have pictures of there families on there background with there accounts

how can i do that
How can i change the background of my computer?
Go to %26quot;my computer, control panel, display, and screen saver.%26quot; Put whatever picture you want in there.
How can i change the background of my computer?
Start %26gt; Control Panel %26gt; Users %26gt; Select User %26gt; Change Picture
download resource hacker



then find windows/system32/logonui



and replace the background with one of your own



note: it has to be in .bmp format
If you open a picture you like, you should be able to just right click it and select set as desktop background.
I saw noted above that there is reference to resource hacker, I believe that is the only way to change that specific icon on a windows machine, I assume that's what you're on?



If not, what operating system are you using?