Saturday 24 September 2011

I found my mother after years of searching and

I wrote a letter that I would like to get your opinions on....





Mother-





I%26#039;m going to try to keep this letter simple because I know that you don%26#039;t have very good reading skills, after our last encounter. It has been about 5 years since I last saw you and my feelings have not changed towards you. First off, how dare you still call ___, __ and your EX husband, after all these years? I think you have caused enough damage to MY family. It is time you leave them be, before you send them to an early grave. STOP CAALLING THAT HOUSE OR YOU WILL FORCE ME TO TAKE LEGAL ACTION OUT ON YOU. That, mother, is not a threat, it is a promise that I plan to keep til death. LEAVE THEM ALONE! second. You told my grandmother that I was high on drugs when I met you. You critisized me for being high, when youve been in and out of prison for drug charges AND prostitution your whole life! * Don%26#039;t try to deny that to me, I know your entire history, seeing that I work at a Police Depatrtment, you hprocritical *****!* My entire childhood I was wondered how a mother of three beautiful children could just up and leave... I still remeber that rainy day and the yellow jeep you were in (I was 3) when you told us you were leaving...I have few memories of you. The hotel meeting....you waking me up in the middle of the night to go swimming with you and ___. (also I%26#039;m not stupid, it%26#039;s obvious that ___ is ___ child) I feel so sorry for those children that you are raising...I only hope that they turn out good, like your abandonded children. You are a horrible, foul, skanky woman that should not be allowed to reproduce. You and me have nothing in common, except that we look identical to one another. And one more ting, change your last name. It is illeagal to still carry MY families proud last name. If you son%26#039;t you will be hearing from a lawyer soon...why don%26#039;t you take your fathers last name, HIgh-Smith? I know Raplh is dead( thats her father), Darleene (her mom) is still alive....maybe you can take on one of her manyhubands last names and infest it? My email (if you know how to operate an computer) is __highsmith@yahoo.com, I thought you might get a kick out of the name. I want a response from you... NO MORE LIES! I want to know who my REAL father is. Is it MIchael (her sisters husband)? Or that council man you talkabout? I know you were already pregnant when you met ____. I am no fool, unlike you I got past the 5th grae and actually graduated. I have a career, house and tons of other things you will never share with me.





-Your first born child





PS Don%26#039;t attempt to track me down, the email I gave you is your zip code. You will neer know where I live or what im doing. Nor will you know anythign about ___ and ___. Which by the way you fuuuucked up ___ royaliy, I hope your proud, mother.








YOUR THOUGHTS?|||WOW..


Harsh


but..


TRUTH HURTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!|||you need counselling hun|||strong and good but check the spelling of a few words. |||How sad. You really should look into getting some help with the anger issues. I understand how angry you are and my heart goes out to you.


My grandson is small now but his parents are incarcerated and I know he will wonder the same things. It is so tragic that families have to go through these things. I will pray for you. You have made a life for yourself without her and you should be proud of that. Please try and find a good therapist to work things out so you can move on. Don%26#039;t even give this women a second thought. She lost out on a life she created and can never get that back. You have sent her this letter and it should provide closure with her. I wish you only the best.|||I think its sad. I think maybe you should try to meet her and talk about what happened in the past. you might be able to understand where she was coming from. You do what you need to do but maybe think about it first. You only have 1 mother.|||Your too harsh, but one thing is for sure she is still your mother even though she acted not one. THere is always a way for forgiveness, and if you have faith in HIM you%26#039;ll find calmness in your heart.. I would suggest you to visit a priest for some GODLY advice... take care.|||grow up! why not just send to your mum rather then post it on here? or just ignore your mum, i mean lets face it if it took you so long to track her so i guess she never looked you up so she must not of bin bothered|||i found my mother after years of searching.


my advice for your sad and hateful letter,as long as you have hatred in your heart ,you ,your mother and the entire family will never have peace,forgive her,and you will see how all of you will be in peace .


one cannot live an entire life with hatred.


hatred will destroy you and your entire family.


give your life to god ,and enjoy a life of peace happiness and contentment, forget about the past ,the past will destroy you and the entire family,life is short forgive them and love them,god bless.





|||Childish.





If you want an answer from her you gotta do better than this.





Your letter sounds like HighSmith is 12 years old and having a tantrum!





It is OK to be angry with her but doing it like this will achieve nothing. Rethink!