Wednesday 21 September 2011

How do you change your iTunes account on your iTouch? TEN POINTS!?

Ok so my friend downloaded me songs on my iPod touch through her account, now it shows her account name on my iPod touch by iTunes. How do I switch it to my account name?





PS- I posted this question before and got answers like so

%26quot; Open the settings app next go to Store where there should be 2 choices, one to view account and the other to sign out, tap the sign out one. Then you should be able to sign in with a different account.%26quot;

I AM TALKING ABOUT CHANGING THE ACCOUNT ON MY ITOUCH, NOT BY USING A COMPUTER.

The only things by setting are wifi, fetch new data, brightness, general, music, video, photos, mail and safari. I do not see store, nor do i see it by general.
How do you change your iTunes account on your iTouch? TEN POINTS!?
For the third time, you have to RE-REGISTER THE iPOD TO YOUR ACCOUNT which has to be done with the iPod connected.
How do you change your iTunes account on your iTouch? TEN POINTS!?
Change your account on App store.
Not under settings....on the home screen open up the app store.

Scroll down to the very bottom click on your account then info will open up about your account and from there u can sign out